- Academic Programs
- Medical Physics
- Master of Science in Global Health
- Master of Management Studies
- Undergraduate Global Learning Semester
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Life
- News & Information
Architect's rendering of the DKU executive conference center
Duke Kunshan University’s executive conference center is designed to bring together the best of West and East, creating opportunities for business and government leaders from across China and around the globe to interact and learn through conferences, seminars, training sessions and private meetings.
With exceptional facilities in a tranquil setting, close ties to leading corporate education providers, and superior meeting planning and on-site services, the Duke Kunshan University conference center will be a full-service meeting and executive education center featuring:
- 197 guest rooms and 20 suites.
- Meeting spaces, classrooms and team rooms to accommodate large and small groups.
- On-site dining facilities and catering.
- A lounge, business center and Fitness Center.