Master of Management Studies: Duke Kunshan University students have the unique opportunity to take advantage of a variety of valuable career resources, including corporate visits and company tours of notable worldwide names in business. Working with fellow students in professional clubs to organize corporate visits is an ideal way to get firsthand knowledge of a company or business industry. Tour the workspace, network with employees and managers through panel discussions, and get a sense of the type of work that is done there. You'll learn about the industry, job functions, company culture, and current business challenges from company representatives and leaders, some of whom are Duke alumni.
Corporate Visit Opportunities for MMS: DKU Students
Corporate visits to organizations in and around Kunshan and Shanghai will take place during your China residency. Suzhou Industrial Park — where 88 of the Fortune 500 companies have invested — is a short trip from your DKU campus, while the world business capital of Shanghai is just 20 minutes away by the high-speed train.
During your MMS: DKU China and US residencies, you may have the opportunity to take corporate visits to the following organizations:
- Alibaba - The world’s largest e-commerce corporation
- Bloomberg - A business and financial news conglomerate
- Bosch - The world’s leading industrial company
- Giant - The world’s largest bicycle manufacturer, originated from Taiwan
- Konka - A Chinese leading manufacturing company
- Nielsen China - An international marketing services organization
- Tesla China - An American automotive and energy storage company known for its electric vehicles
Master of Management Studies: Duke Kunshan University students have opportunities to experience the business world first-hand through corporate visits to companies in both the United States and China. Interested in learning more? Contact us with any questions, or begin the admissions process today.