Because Duke Kunshan University graduate degrees are considered Duke University degrees, the Duke Kunshan application process is similar to that for Duke University’s graduate programs.
Applicants to Duke Kunshan University’s graduate programs must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. In addition to the prerequisite bachelor's degree, the following are required:
- Completed online application form
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution attended
- Official GRE scores
- Official TOEFL scores (minimum score of 90 required) or IELTS scores (minimum score of 7.0 required)*
(*English language exam is required of non-native English speakers only)
The data you enter in the online application, including the contents of all attachments, is subject to verification. It is your responsibility to ensure that all the information provided in the application is accurate. Duke Kunshan University and Duke University reserve the right to withdraw an offer of admission or to terminate enrollment if there is any discrepancy between the submitted application data and the subsequently verified data.
All students are automatically considered for merit scholarships based on their Graduate School application – no additional application is required. In addition, accepted students may apply for scholarships and awards based on financial need, country of origin, and field of study. For details on how to apply for these scholarships and awards, please contact the Medical Physics program directly.
The online application for Fall 2019 Admission will be available beginning September 12, 2018.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2019 (11:59:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time)
- After the January 31 deadline, applications for the Master of Science in Medical Physics program will continue to be accepted and considered while space is available and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Scholarship levels for those applicants who submit application materials after the January 31 deadline could be impacted by the number of students already admitted.
Admissions decisions are generally provided within four (4) weeks of receiving all application materials, including recommendation letters, official test scores, unofficial transcripts, and any other required items.
NOTE: An important consideration in accepting later applications is the additional processing time for students requiring visas.