Academic Accommodations | Duke Kunshan University

Academic Accommodations

Students who wish to request accommodation for a disability may do so by submitting all relevant medical documentation of disability(ies), along with a written accommodation recommended and signed by the student’s personal physician or disability specialist, to the Campus Health Services. Students may only be accommodated upon issuance by the Campus Health Services of an accommodation plan signed by the Duke Kunshan University physician-in-charge, who will be responsible for providing a copy of that plan to instructors of all classes in which an accommodation is sought. In some cases, accommodation requests may need to be reviewed by the Director of Disability Management System at Duke University in the U.S.