At Duke Kunshan University you’ll develop the skills you need to have a rewarding career and make a difference in the world.
Click the bullets below for additional information:
- Pre-requisites for Entering the Program
- Required Application Materials and Deadline
- Application Review
- Notification of Decision
- Program Costs & Financial Aid
- Admitted Students
The online application for Fall 2019 Admission will be available beginning September 12, 2018.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2019 (11:59:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time)
- After the January 31 deadline, applications for the Master of Science in Medical Physics program will continue to be accepted and considered until May 31 while space is available and will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No applications will be accepted after May 31.
- Scholarship levels for those applicants who submit application materials after the January 31 deadline could be impacted by the number of students already admitted.
Admissions decisions are generally provided within four (4) weeks of receiving all application materials, including recommendation letters, official test scores, unofficial transcripts, and any other required items.
NOTE: An important consideration in accepting later applications is the additional processing time for students requiring visas.
All students are automatically considered for merit scholarships based on their Graduate School application – no additional application is required to be considered for these awards. In addition, accepted students may apply for scholarships and awards based on financial need, country of origin, and field of study.