At Duke Kunshan University you’ll develop the skills you need to have a rewarding career and make a difference in the world.
Click the bullets below for additional information:
- Pre-requisites for Entering the Program
- Required Application Materials and Deadline
- Application Review
- Notification of Decision
- Program Costs & Financial Aid
- Admitted Students
- All applications for Fall 2018 admission must be submitted by June 15, 2018 (11:59:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time).
- Any applications started but not submitted by June 15 will be deleted.
- If you are still interested in applying for Fall 2018 admission, you must first contact the Master of Science in Medical Physics program for approval: email@example.com
- If you are interested in applying for Fall 2019 admission, please do not use the current online application. The 2019 admission application will be available mid-September 2018.
NOTE: An important consideration in accepting later applications is the time required for processing visas for non-Chinese passport holders.
All students are automatically considered for merit scholarships based on their Graduate School application – no additional application is required to be considered for these awards. In addition, accepted students may apply for scholarships and awards based on financial need, country of origin, and field of study.