To strengthen and promote cooperation between universities and enterprises, and to give employers and students more opportunities to interact, the Office of Career Services will hold Duke Kunshan University Career Fair Spring 2021 from March 1 to June 15.
In response to the epidemic prevention policies, this year’s fair will be held online. The Office of Career Services will provide full support for the duration of event.
We warmly welcome employers from all industries as well as all DKU students to join the career fair. This fair will cover internships, full-time opportunities, volunteer activities, experiential learning projects, and more. We also welcome employers to give on-campus or remote info sessions, to enhance mutual understanding between students and employers. The career fair is free of charge for both employers and students.
Attendees: Employers from all industries, and DKU undergraduate and graduate students.
How employers can participate:
- Scan the QR code to register (before June 15)
- Provide a business license and job description (please refer to the template and make sure all the necessary information is included). Returning employers do not need to provide a business license as long as the license information remains the same. If there has been any change in information, please resubmit.
- After receiving student applications, employers may contact the student(s) directly to make follow-up arrangements.
- We welcome company info sessions/webinars for students. The Office of Career Services will help coordinate.
How students can participate:
- The link for job opportunities will be sent to students in March.
- Provide application documents (resume, cover Letter, etc.) to employers directly according to the requirements.
- Pay close attention to weekly student announcements for updates on company info sessions.
Important notice concerning Covid-19: We suggest employers and students pay attention to personal protection and local policy changes. Career Services will closely follow epidemic prevention arrangements from the Jiangsu Education Bureau and local government and will make timely and appropriate adjustments with safety as the first priority.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.