At Duke Kunshan University you’ll develop the skills you need to have a rewarding career and make a difference in the world. Duke Kunshan is looking for students with a global mindset and a drive to reduce health disparities around the world.
Because Duke Kunshan University graduate degrees are considered Duke University degrees, the Duke Kunshan application process is similar to that for Duke University’s graduate programs.
Applicants to Duke Kunshan University’s graduate programs must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. If the degree was granted by an institution outside of the U.S., the institution must be accredited by the governing educational body of the country (such as the ministry of education).
In addition to the prerequisite bachelor's degree, the following are required:
- Completed online application form
- Statement of Purpose (500 - 1,000 words)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE or MCAT Scores (Optional)
- Official TOEFL scores (minimum score of 90), IELTS scores (minimum score of 7.0), or Duolingo English Test scores (minimum score of 115)*
(*English language exam is required of non-native English speakers only)
The data you enter in the online application, including the contents of all attachments, is subject to verification. It is your responsibility to ensure that all the information provided in the application is accurate. Duke Kunshan University and Duke University reserve the right to withdraw an offer of admission or to terminate enrollment if there is any discrepancy between the submitted application data and the subsequently verified data.
The online application for Fall 2021 Admission will be available beginning January 5, 2021.
- Priority Deadline: March 1, 2021 (11:59:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time)
- Applications submitted by this date will receive priority consideration for admission and scholarships.
- Final Deadline: May 31, 2021 (11:59:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time)
- Applications will continue to be accepted and considered on a space-available basis until this date. Note that an important consideration in accepting later applications is the additional processing time for students requiring visas.
Admissions decisions are generally provided within four (4) weeks of receiving all application materials including recommendation letters, official test scores, unofficial transcripts, and any other required items.
- Application Review
- Notification of Decision
- Program Costs & Financial Aid
- Admitted Students