Before a student can begin graduate work at Duke Kunshan University, she or he must be formally admitted by the Dean of the Duke University Graduate School and the Executive Vice Chancellor of Duke Kunshan University. Decisions for Fall admission are generally made within four (4) weeks of receiving an application complete with all required materials. All applicants are notified of admission decisions via email. The decision notification email will provide instructions for accessing the online decision letter. If you are offered admission, your online letter of admission will include two enrollment options. By clicking the appropriate option (“Accept” or “Decline”), you will be notifying Duke Kunshan University of your enrollment decision. The process of admission is not complete until you have notified Duke Kunshan University of your decision, whether or not you have contacted your department. In general, and unless otherwise indicated, we expect to hear back from you by April 15, or within 15 days of your receipt of the admission letter, whichever is later. If we do not hear back from you within the appropriate timeframe, we will assume that you have declined the offer of admission, and your application record will be withdrawn.
Every candidate who completes an application will receive, at the earliest possible time, notification of the decision reached on the application. Questions about the timetable for decisions or the reasoning behind those decisions should be addressed directly to the department to which you applied.
All students are automatically considered for merit scholarships based on their Graduate School application – no additional application is required. In addition, accepted students may apply for scholarships and awards based on financial need, country of origin, and field of study. For details on how to apply for these scholarships and awards, please contact the Global Health or the Medical Physics program directly.
The online application for Fall 2019 Admission will be available beginning September 12, 2018.
Application deadlines for the Master of Science in Global Health and Master of Science in Medical Physics programs are:
- Priority Deadline: January 31, 2019 (11:59:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time)
- Applications submitted by this date will receive priority consideration for scholarships.
- Regular Deadline: March 31, 2019 (11:59:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time)
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2019 (11:59:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time)
- After the deadline, applications will continue to be accepted and considered while space is available and will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Scholarship levels for those applicants who submit application materials after the January 31 deadline could be impacted by the number of students already admitted.
Admissions decisions are generally provided within four (4) weeks of receiving all application materials, including recommendation letters, official test scores, unofficial transcripts, and any other required items.
Please see the program-specific page for additional information: