- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Crisis Survival Skills video playlist
- FREE Premium access to on-demand help for stress, anxiety, and depression
- APA: Speaking of Psychology: Coronavirus Anxiety
- Mental health in the age of COVID-19 with Dr. Robyn Walser
- Coping with Coronavirus-Related Anxiety: Free Webinar
Meditation and Yoga
- Free online trauma sensitive yoga classes
- Free Headspace meditations
- Free daily meditations for kids and adults
- Free TAO meditations
- The Love is Louder Action Center provides resources and tips for taking care of physical and mental health, and supporting each other during this time of uncertainty.
- Check out JED’s page on COVID-19 and managing mental health.
- If you notice your friend feels distant or lonely, refer to the tips and resources on Seize the Awkward.
- JED has teamed up with Crisis Text Line to bring you Could be better, tbh, a podcast hosted by Stacy London where she talks to celebrities and advocates about all things mental health.
- Active Minds has a special online hub for students to support their mental health during COVID-19.
- Five Ways to View Coverage of the Coronavirus
- CDC: Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress: Caring for Patients’ Mental Well-Being During Coronavirus and Other Emerging Infectious Diseases: A Guide for Clinicians (PDF, 205KB)
- Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress: Psychological Effects of Quarantine During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- The Hope Center Supporting Students During COVID-19: The College Guide
- Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring The New Coronavirus
Mental Health Hot Lines in U.S.
- SAMHSA’s Disaster Distress Helpline
- Toll-Free: 1-800-985-5990
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
- Text “START” to 741-741 to reach the Crisis Text Line.
- You can alschat with someone online.
Global Mental Health Resources During Pandemic
- Free Guide to Living With Worry and Anxiety Amidst Global Uncertainty in 20 languages and counting. Includes psychoeducation about worry and anxiety, and a selection of practical CBT exercises for managing wellbeing including activity scheduling, worry postponement, and compassionate cognitive restructuring.
- FACE COVID pamphlet - Please feel free to share it with anyone and everyone who might benefit (Illustrated eBook version, Infographic version, Text only version, and YouTube animation of FACE COVID)
- Arabic Version (thanks Dr Gaceb Boualem and Dr Hassan Boudassamout)
- Dutch Version (thank you John Morawski)
- French Version (thanks Lise Loury)
- German Version (thanks Threo Schelp)
- Greek Version (thanks Maria Karekla)
- Hebrew Version (thanks Lilac Friedman)
- Italian Version (thank you Salvatore Torregrossa)
- Japanese Version (thanks Horiba Erika)
- Lithuanian Version (thanks Vilma Jazgeviciute)
- Malay Version (thanks Eugene Koh)
- Norwegian Version (thanks Kristin Evjen)
- Polish Version (thanks Agnieszka Wroczyńska)
- Portuguese Version one (thanks Graça Areias)
- Portuguese Version two (thanks Bruno Carraça and C. Magalhães)
- Russian Version (thanks Ilya Rozov)
- Serbian Version (thanks Darko Tomic and Natasha Lazareski)
- Simplified Mandarin (thanks Eugene Koh)
- Spanish Version of the Infographic (thank you Hugo Ceballos)
- Spanish Version one (thank you Carlos Irurzun)
- Spanish Version two (thanks Enrique Parada)
- Swedish Version (thanks Nicklas Lasko)
- Traditional Chinese (thanks Anthony Tong and the ACBS Hong Kong Chapter)
- Vietnamese Version (thanks Gia Hoang)
- ACT and Cornavirus prevention blog post (Brazilian Portugese)
- Digital Resources from Italy – We have developed material, audio files for meditation, and list of resilient actions. All this material is available to you (in Italian, but you can easily google-translate it and adapt).
- Pasos Prácticos Para Responder de Manera Eficaz a las Consecuencias Psicológicas del Confinamiento (Practical Steps for Responding Effectively to the Psychological Consequences of Confinement in Spanish)